Skip to content
- I am contributing an audio feed to a 3rd party NOAA Weather Radio iOS App and two Websites. To help, I started capturing the local NOAA weather broadcast in my area to stream to the developer’s server and be available on their app.
- Radio Broadcast: NOAA Weather Radio, Gloucester, MA Marine – Frequency 162.425
Official NOAA Station Site: https://www.weather.gov/nwr/sites?site=WNG574
Feed: Gloucester, MA Weather (Marine Feed)
- iOS App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/noaa-weather-radio/id410148139
- 1st Website: https://www.weatherusa.net/radio
- 2nd Website: https://noaaweatherradio.org/
- You may also listen to the feed directly here: http://wxradio.dyndns.org:8000/GloucesterMarine
- Technology Setup:
Windows 10 Virtual Machine on a Dell PowerEdge T620 ESXi Server using an RTL-SDR USB Tuner.
Software is SDR-Sharp + “BUTT”
- I do not own the iOS application, I am simply providing a feed to it as a contributor. There are instructions in the app on how to become a feed provider.
error: Content is protected!